Pages

2 Şubat 2010 Salı

Against the Wind


diye yazmıştın ya, bu kitabı aldığında bana.... bugün çalışırken bu şarkıya rastladım ben de bizim adımlarımızdan bahsediyodu. Forrest Gump'ın müziklerinden.... dinle bakalım beğenecek misin?




The years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my home
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worryied about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend I began to find myself searching
Searching for shelter again and again
Against the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter sgainst the wind
Posted by Picasa

2 yorum:

Bestami Bey dedi ki...

Ben beğeniyordum zaten yine beğendim.

coffeé dedi ki...

@Bestami Bey,
çok güzel ama di mi :)